Eastern Door Service in New Jersey brings you the professional support of factory-authorized distributors. Whether your application involves a single automatic operator or a complete facility access and security plan, you can expect all phases of the project to be handled professionally.
Our company was built on quality products and long-term customer partnerships. We are number one in quality door installation and services. Our team of experienced, AAADM Certified and knowledgeable technicians with a broad range of expertise can solve all of your opening needs. We are committed to your success.
Eastern Door Service provides products that are built to exceed applicable quality and safety standards including:
- ANSI standards for pedestrian doors
- 1990 ADA requirements for barrier-free entrances
- Tested to UL 1784 to meet National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) regulations
- National building codes related to emergency exit
- American Testing Laboratory ratings for wind load and forced entry
- CSA, IBC, Miami-Dade, BOCA, and other regional requirements
- Listed by Intertek (ETL) for compliance to UL 325 Electrical Door, Drapery, Gate, Louver, and Window Operators and Systems Call your Eastern Door Service distributor today for design, specification and application assistance.